Fri, Jun 09|
Cuyahoga Valley CrossFit
Rufus's HDT Ultimate Throwdown - TWINSBURG, OH
INVITE ONLY (2022 Top 3). 24+ hours of sandbag & ruck based workouts, with a mix of heavy weighted movements & team building. If you think you have what it takes to finish our event, come out & show us what you got! PRICE INCREASE on 4/9/2023.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2023, 9:00 PM EDT – Jun 10, 2023, 11:59 PM EDT
Cuyahoga Valley CrossFit, 2067 Midway Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087, USA
About The Event
PRICE INCREASE - $345.00 4/9/2023 and after.
This event will have a unique mix of both sandbag and ruck based workouts over the 24+ hours. The start point will be our home base, you can store as much food or water there as you see fit for this event, extra gear/layers, foam rollers, voodoo floss, etc. I will also have my TheraDrill with me for any participants to use. Our goal is to keep you fueled and primed going into each movement, especially those competing. There will be downtime between movements/workouts to roll out, stretch, change gear, use the bathroom, etc. YOU AS THE INDIVIDUAL WILL BE WEIGHED AT THE START WEARING ONLY BASE LAYERS, AND YOUR RUCK & SANDBAG WILL BE WEIGHED AS WELL.
- If over 160 lbs (with base layers) you will be required to have a 60 lb Sandbag and 35 lb dry ruck (all equipment counts as weight minus water and food).
- If under 160 lbs (with base layers) you will be required to have a 40 lb Sandbag and 25 lb dry ruck (all equipment counts as weight minus water and food).
At the end of the event we will tally up all the points and see where the rankings place people! If in the top 3 you will be eligible for prizes.
- 1st Place: CASH PRIZE, goodwerks Boogie Bag, Rufus's FREE HDT Throwdown Sign up, & FREE HDT Round
- 2nd Place: CASH PRIZE, goodwerks MK Pouch + Flat Zip & FREE HDT Round
- 3rd Place: CASH PRIZE, goodwerks Stash Sack + Simple Sleeve & $30 store credit
- ID that matches Sign Up Name
- Ruck w/ weight
- Sandbag (filled)
- 3L of water minimum in Ruck (bring all the jugs you'd like though, minimum 2 Gallons extra)
- Electrolytes (bring a lot)
- Spare batteries for Headlamp
- Food (you'll be able to eat as much as you'd like to carry or stash at the start point)
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://fb.me/e/2ld952VW1
INVITE ONLY, DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU HAVE CAME IN TOP 3 OF A THROWDOWN OR CERBERUS EVENT. Time: 24+ hours Weight: Minimum 25lb Ruck & 40lb SB if under 160lbs w/ base layers on OR minimum 35lb Ruck & 60lb SB if equal or over 160lbs w/ base layers on Breakdown: Unknown number of HDT (SB&R based workouts), 15-30 miles of movements, team building, and coaching.$345.00
You are signing up to volunteer for a part or all of the Ultimate Throwdown event. Please be sure that you are able to attend before committing. Our plans will be based partly on how many volunteers we have.$0.00